To ensure sustainable growth in their businesses, you know that today’s executives need to be able to perform in a wide variety of roles. They need to communicate the purpose, vision, and goals of the organization tailored to key constituencies; develop relationships and facilitate interactions that result in collaboration and outstanding team performance; and anticipate changes in the marketplace so that they can craft appropriate strategies to respond accordingly.
Joanne coaches leaders in all these situations.
As you have risen through the organizational ranks, assumed new roles or taken on new initiatives within your current role, you know that there are times when an outside perspective is essential for high performance.
A Sample of Results:
- Executives who are able to immediately assume new roles with increased span of responsibility at the highest levels of the organization
- Increased executive bench strength for planned and unanticipated succession
- Leaders who rapidly identify priorities and remain focused on long term goals
- Enhanced engagement of key stakeholders
- Executives who handle ambiguity, manage change, and take judicious risks
There is no cookie cutter approach to leadership development. The best program is one tailored for the specific needs and goals of both the organization and the individual. Joanne will help you design the engagement best suited for you.
For more information, contact Joanne.